Data object: database
A database linked to your account can be accessed in the data-scripts. To request a database object please see the documentation on the account object It is also possible to edit some of the information in the database.
- ID: the ID of the database (Read only)
- name: the name of the database (Read and write)
- description: the description of the database (Read and write)
- archived: a boolean value telling if database was archived (Read and write)
- created: timestamp of database creation (Read only)
- profiles: an array of all database profiles. Keys in this array are profile IDs (see example).
- data: see the documentation on the data object
Example profile retrieval
var profileID = 54840; var someProfile = database.profiles[profileID];