Data object: profile
In the data-script object you can access information about any profile. From a profile object you request and edit the information of the current profile. To request a profile object please see the documentation on the copernica object.
- ID: The ID of the profile (Read-only)
- secret: The secret code of the profile. Same as code (Read and write)
- code: The secret code of the profile. Same as secret (Read and write)
- extra: The extra data (Read and write)
- created: Timestamp of profile creation (Read-only)
- removed: Timestamp of profile removal (Read-only)
- unsubscribed: A boolean value whether the profile is explicitly unsubscribed (Read-only)
- database: An object that gives access to the database that hold the profile (Read-only)
- fields: All fields of the profile, accessible by name (read/write). Can be used like "profile.fields.testfield = 'newval';" (write) or "var testval = profile.fields.testfield;" (read).
- interests: All interests of the profile, accessible by name (read/write). Can be used like "profile.interests.testinterest = true;" (write) or "var testval = profile.interests.testinterest;" (read).
- data: See the documentation on the data object
- remove(): Remove this profile from the database
- unsubscribe(): Unsubscribe this profile
- createSubProfile(collection): Create a new subprofile in the specified collection, returns the newly created subprofile;
- subProfiles(collection (optional)): Retrieve all subprofiles for this profile, optionally specify a collection.
var profileAge = profile.fields.age;