Each marketing campaign starts with a contact database. You manage your database(s) in the Profiles section. A profile is a record in your database, for example with data of a single relationship. Databases can be extended with collections, for example you can store purchased products.
You manage databases, collections and (sub) profile data in the section Profiles.
- Introduction to databases
- Setting up your database and import contacts
- Database selections and miniselections
- Create a mailinglist
- Setting unsubscribe behaviour for your database or collection
- Database field types
- Database interest fields
- Working with database collections
- Bounce management
- Database unsubscribe behaviour
- Database restrictions (to keep your database clean)
- View profile history and campaigns
- Profile survey results
- Database and collection follow-ups
- Notify other systems through Callback URLs
Profiles and subprofiles
- Profiles and subprofiles
- Manage and edit individual profiles
- Import / export profiles
- Edit or remove multiple profiles
- How do I remove duplicate profiles?
- Rollback (sub)profile to previous state