REST conditions: SMS
Warning: You are viewing the documentation for the old REST API. We recommend using version 2 of the REST API.
Conditions are smaller parts of rules. Only one condition has to be satisfied to satisfy a rule. Every condition has a few specific properties.
This article is about the SMS condition. If you're looking for any other condition you can find them in the More information section.
The mailing properties are properties related to a mass mailing sent by mail, SMS or fax. The following properties can be used for this condition:
- match-mode: Matchmode of the mailing condition. Possible values: "match_profiles_that_received_something", "match_profiles_that_received_document", "match_profiles_that_received_nothing", "match_profiles_that_received_not_document"
- required-destination: The destination of the mailing. Possible values: "profile", "subprofile", anything"
- document: Name of the document used for matchmode (only if set to "match_profiles_that_received_document", "match_profiles_that_received_not_document")
- template: The name of the template of the condition.
- number: The required number of messages that are received by the recipient.
- operator: The operator to compare the number of messages with the number of received messages by the profile/subprofile. Possible values: = (equal), != (not equal), <> (between), < (less than), > (greater than).
The date properties can be used to limit the selection to a specified time period. All of the variables below are required to be YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format.
- before-time: Matches only profiles that received the document before this time
- after-time: Matches only profiles that received the document after this time
- before-mutation: The beforemutation (time difference) for the sms condition.
- after-mutation: The aftermutation (time difference) for the sms condition.
Imagine that a mailing has been sent with the wrong document by accident. It's crucial to correct this mistake quickly, but the original selection has already been deleted. The SMS condition is perfect for retrieving the profiles the SMS has been sent to.
// required code require_once("copernica_rest_api.php"); // make a new api object with your access token $api = new CopernicaRestApi("my-access-token"); $data = array( // select sms condition 'type' => 'Sms', // set document 'document' => 'document x', // use matchmode 'match-mode' => 'match_profiles_that_received_document' ); // do the call $result = $api->post("rule/id/conditions", $data); // print the result print_r($result);
The example above requires the CopernicaRestApi class.